Pipe Dream DSL
Pipe Dream provides a simple yet powerful DSL to create CodePipeline related resources. Here’s an example:
stage "Source" do github( source: "tongueroo/demo-test", auth_token: ssm("/github/user/token") ) end stage "Build" do codebuild "demo1", "demo2" codebuild "demo3" end stage "Approve" do approve("Approve this deploy") end stage "Deploy" do codebuild "deploy" end
Here are some examples of resources it can create:
- pipeline: The CodePipeline pipeline. This is required.
- iam role: The IAM role associated with the CodePipeline pipeline.
- webhook: The webhook associated with the CodePipeline pipeline.
- schedule: An CloudWatch Event rule: triggers the pipeline to start on a scheduled basis.
- sns topic: The SNS Topic associated with the approval step. This is optional and provides a way to customize the SNS topic if needed.
Pro tip: Use the <- and -> arrow keys to move back and forward.